Ant Farm is located in the world famous Farmers Market/The Grove in Los Angeles. Our company is renowned for being one of entertainment’s most prolific and inspiring creative marketing and advertising agencies. We specialize in crafting award-winning and innovative campaigns for major motion picture studios, networks, game publishers and consumer brands. We always have an eye out for those who can add even more to an already ground-breaking and creative company. We are looking for individuals with original ideas to join our team and be part of our continued success!
Join our unique brand of innovators who are leading the way in AV/Editorial, Games, Design and Digital Media. We are looking for seasoned creative theatrical editors. For all job inquiries, please include the job title in your email subject line and send your reel/portfolio (if applicable) as well as your cover letter and résumé attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Front End Web-Developer
- Develops desktop- and mobile-based web applications with a focus on animated, engaging UI
- Works within usability requirements and supports wide device-compatibility
- Creates web-based mock-ups and prototypes
- Provides website maintenance and enhancements
- Assists back-end developers with integration and QA
- An interest in building new, ground-breaking creative executions
- 5+ years’ experience with hands-on front-end web development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of frameworks/libraries such as Angular, React, Vue, Backbone, jQuery, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of git and version control workflows
- Familiarity with creative design and usability practices
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and strong collaboration skills
- Ability to solve problems on a tight deadline
- Ability to adapt quickly to new designs and trends and technologies
All candidates must submit resume and interactive portfolio.
Ant Farm, a leading creative entertainment and advertising agency is searching for an Interaction Designer to design exciting, unique experiences for interactive content including websites, banner ads, mobile apps and other UI executions.
- Designs rich, high-fidelity user-interfaces for a broad array of interactive engagements, across many devices and platforms
- Executes innovative interaction design concepts in a fast-paced environment while accommodating technical requirements
- Creates detailed, organized, production-ready assets for development and deployment
- Contributes well-developed ideas during brainstorms and conceptual meetings
- Works with stakeholders to successfully translate client vision into tangible visualizations (sketches, wireframes, and mockups)
- Ensures the integrity and consistency of the brand through brand standards
- 4+ years of production design for websites, apps and other interactive experiences
- Intense interest in creating new, expressive experiences
- Strong understanding of digital design principles and standards including browser and device limitations
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge of necessary software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and similar
- Maintain high level of design quality and strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines
- Team player who creates opportunities for innovation and excellence
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-sensitive and fast-paced environment
- Agency experience preferred
All candidates must submit resume and portfolio of recent interactive work.